Very good!

Posted by BlueBerryIcecream on Jun 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a great gel! It's moisturizing, nourishing and very lightly exfoliating. My skin feels and is absolutely stunning after a few weeks of use. I never want to be without this!

Expired products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm applying for compensation, You don't buy it.

Hidrata y refresca

Posted by MLandCOMPANY on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Este gel me lo aplico los días que estoy perezosa,no hidrata tanto como algunas cremas o mantecas que uso pero hidrata muy bien. Lo que más me gusta es que puedo ponérmelo después de depilarme, con los poros abiertos y calma mucho la piel sin dar granitos, además he notado que se me enquistan mucho menos los pelillos.

Supongo que hay que esperar

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Me lo apliqué y es como un gel normal, no encontré q dejó mi piel taaan espectacular, en realidad no noté un efecto muy grande. Supongo que hay que usarlo un par de semanas para ver resultados mas notorios, de todas formas no dejó mi piel peor de lo que estaba, y no sé, como que le tengo fe hahaha

Cococare Vitamin E antioxidant gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really love this. It has no smell and you just have to use a little bit of it and it is not at all greasy, The price was very reasonable too I though.

Very good!

Posted by matsir on Jun 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good! It's a cool gel, excellent for the summer when I can't apply my body lotion because of the high temperature. I love it!

ok not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it irritates my eyes

VERY NICE!! AWESOME GEL~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this is a great product for every types of skin, not oily of coz but really moisturising. definitely need to try this!! haven't use this for a while since every time want to buy iherb, this gel was out of stock. I have to stock it now~~~~~

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

nice texture, the scent isn''t too heavy. loved the bottle it is easy to work with

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good